Tuesday, February 21, 2023

The Norman Reedus is a Certified Creep Thread-UNR

https://ift.tt/AoYthwM

I'm getting bombarded with hate DM's since I shared my experience with Norman Reedus so I wanted to make a more full thread. Especially since certain people don't count lived experiences for much when it comes to their fave.

My own experience;

I'll get this out of the way for people who think I woke up yesterday and decided to lie about a 50 year old TV actor.

My girlfriend and I were at a con, he approached us and asked us normal questions at first. Then he found out we were lesbians (we'd gone there for gf's birthday with her older brothers), he said it was 'hot' and made a strange comment about 'birthday fun' we could have. He was drunk off his face from his breath but it was extremely uncomfy. I'm a very obvious fifteen year old. You can't look at me and think I'm 18, at all.

There's plenty of stories about his behaviour at Cons, Shows etc from cheating to leery behaviour but we knew his fans don't care about that because apparently we're all mentally ill and want to lie on Norman Reedus lmao

The Links to his Bullshit;

Norman Reedus at his big, gross age dating a teenage Cecilia Singely.She was posting pictures in her underwear at his house with his cat before they went 'official' when she was twenty. She graduated in 2011, they were walking red carpets in 2013/4.

Norman Reedus being twin besties with a rapist. He's starred in MM's music video from 2020 when allegations were known. He was blocking people who called him out about the MM allegations and why tf he was in his video. MM's been on his show Ride with Norman Reedus. Reedus denied that MM ever used racist language around him but that was all he said on the issue. I don't believe Reedus over that either tbh. MM was suddenly never a racist in front of you and you alone? Ok.

Norman blocking fans for calling him out repeatedly and repeatedly. His own fans are doing this btw.

Norman likes rapists, he worked with Terry Richardson when everyone knew about his allegations and shared his TR mug on Twitter with no fucks

Norman is upset he doesn't get to rape someone in a role he is offered

Norman is a 'photographer' with dodgy black and white shots of topless women tied up or in weird masks. So arty. One of those shots is his teenage ex-girlfriend. The one with the pancakes, I'm not posting them here.

Saying doing a sex scene with his shaking, scared and nervous co-star was hot as hell, weird mf

Norman uses tr*nny in 2014 and 2017

He thinks the homophobic and racist Duck's Dynasty bigots are sophisticated, this was when everyone knew about the allegations. Before anyone comes for me about him not knowing, this fool lives on social media. He vanity searches his name all the time. He clearly knew who the DD people were so he definitely knew about the allegations.

Not suprised though, he has a helmet with confederate flags.

JDM and Hilarie Burton Bullshit;

Because this was entangled in my other comment, I'll drop this here too;

JDM wears a Blue Lives Matter and him and his wife double down on All Lives Matter in the comments. I wish I took screenshots but I genuinely don't care about JDM or Hillary.

They then come up some wild af fanfiction about how the t-shirt was gifted by a Black woman whose son was shot by cops. Girl.

Hillary also liked a clips on instagram of Clayne Crawford in an interview, saying Damon Wayans could have been replaced by a black man and nobody would have known/cared. Again I wish I screenshot it because I know some of you will only accept your faves are racist if they post 'I hate POC' or....pose in a Blue Lives Matter t-shirt lmao.

https://ift.tt/3xzSsW7 Tuned For Everything Norman We Don't Mess Around when it comes to things pertaining to the man.

No comments:

Post a Comment