Monday, June 20, 2022

ISO of a writing partner for RP in fandoms or original plots, open to discussion-UNR

https://ift.tt/FuRpQ2t

I've been doing RP off and on since the early '00 years, so I am pretty familiar how things work. I've been in a few RP groups, but they seem to die off shortly after I join, not of my doing, but I have some kind of bad luck, so I am kind of wary of joining a group as of yet. I'd enjoy writing with someone either in fandom RP or a real life centric thing a bit like true crime or fantasy like the apolycalypse, or real life like a small town family and I can do LGBTQ friendly plotlines as well, F/F or M/M, or Bisexual. I'm a boring cishet white person though, so if I mess up on that front, that's probably why. We'd probably write through email, Google docs, I'm learning Discord, and I'm open to suggestions as well. My writing range is probably two to four paragraphs.

I'm in search of anyone over 21, preferably in their 30's, even. I am OK with sex, or NSFW or whatever as long as it furthers the plot, or has a purpose. I do love me my smut, don't get me wrong, but I am particular about my smut, so I'd rather just do a blanket warning here but I'm no prude. Hell, I'm more than happy to just chat shop with you on these fandoms and writing, and plot ideas... anything, really but if you want to just write/chat sex, I'm not your person, try someone else.

The fandoms I am interested in are:

**Harry Potter-** My favorite characters are Snape, Hermione, Draco, Molly Weasley, Narcissa Malfoy, Remus Lupin, Sirius Black.. to give you an idea of my varied interests. I do ship Snape/Hermione, Snape/Narcissa, etc.

**Supernatural-** I only just am mildly interested in this fandom. I'm not deep into it hardcore, but I enjoy Dean, Sam, Cas, Bobby and their dynamics. OC's would work with this.

**The Walking Dead-** I adore Daryl Dixon. I ship Rick/Daryl, Shane or Lori with pretty much anyone, Daryl/Carol, and I adore Merle, Beth, Abraham, Hershel, Michonne, Carol, Negan is OK. I'm a bit weird with the Walking Dead and a bit particular with what happens with these people, so I'll be very picky about this fandom, especially because I do have a thing for Norman Reedus.

**M\*A\*S\*H\*** \- the tv series. I've never seen anything about MASH but what the hell I'm throwing it out. OC's could work with this. I adore Hawkeye and Father Mulcahy, but I'm not a fan of Henry Blake/Trapper Era.

**The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina** I'm just getting into this fandom so bear with me, I am only in season 3, just starting it.

**Star Wars** I adore Obi wan Kenobi and Qui Gon Jinn. I ship them, and I adore Cassian Andor. Diego Luna did such a good job with his character. I do like the original trilogy of Luke, Leia, Han. OC's could work with this.

**Star Trek, or Star Trek the next Generation** I love them all. They're the GOAT of the fandoms if I remember correctly with Kirk/Spock starting it all with the slash fanfiction 'zines way back in the day.

\*\*\*\*\*

Real Life plots:

A general Post-Apocalypse plot. Shit goes down, people die, zombies are killed, and there is a cure in DC and travel has to happen from the west coast to DC.

Small town secret/scandal/mystery/event rocks a small town. The bartender or the priest knows everything or is a snoop and has to find out everything to solve the mystery/scandal with the help of their partner in crime. I'm a true crime addict so this is very flexible.

The Farm Boy next door falls for the Farm Girl next door. Stereotypical, and they have a nice big family in the end. A very sweet plot, I'm particular about this one since farm boy joins the army and I like the idea of them having a nice big family- I've always wanted to be part of one, just not the Duggar type.

A plot where someone escapes a big family or a cult, a bit like what happened with the FLDS. but NOT FLDS though. but yeah. They need to start all over again (with or without kids, partner, whatever). Religion can get weird sometimes but this isn't centered on religion or whatever, just the escape itself and what happens after. can be a big court trial or something or whatever. I'm a true crime junkie, so...

ANYWAY if you have put up with my bullshit so far, you get an award and you can just go ahead and DM me or chat me up so we can kind of get a feel for each other's writing. You always can send a writing sample if you like. I'd imagine we'd chat and write once or twice a week for a minimum and posts would be at least a paragraph or two, make it substantial. No one liners, but I don't expect novellas, either. I do best if it's like on a set schedule kind of thing and I appreciate communicating if shit goes down so I can go find a new partner if needed or whatever, but I'm pretty flexible.

Writing Sample

Daryl let out a sigh as he tried to relax. It was difficult to relax, after a long hard day of walking. they had no food, and he still had to get something for the little asskicker, and the boy too. They were walking to DC, and it had been ages since he had caught, trapped, or even shot anything other than a walker. Daryl felt the heat of failure warming him, from the pit of his stomach. It was better than the hunger that had been gnawing at him since they had passed the abandoned ice cream truck a couple days ago. The ice cream had made him remember when Merle'd give him a quarter or two for the ice cream truck on his good days.

"Gonna be okay." Daryl let out a grunt, as his ears caught the rustling sound of hoofprints. He knew that sound, and by hell he'd let it out of his sight. Daryl caught Rick's eye and held out a hand for them to stop. He had finally found food for the family. Heartbeats later, an arrow broke the silence, the quiet meaty thump signaling that they had finally found dinner.

"And I told ya it's gonna be okay." Daryl said with a small smirk finding its way to Rick, his blue eyes meeting Rick's, the hot shame burning in his stomach for other reasons, as he strode through the grass to retrieve the arrow.

*******writing sample 2

Charlie scowled at the books on the shelf. She still couldn't find that book she wanted, and she needed it now. Looking over at the librarian, her eyebrows rose. Mr. Foxworthy wasn't in his usual seat today, it was someone new... and she tried not to run away. It was the person she had embarrassed herself in front of last week, at McCarthy's, when her big brother had pratically poured all those whiskey and cokes down her throat, and she had called the stranger.... beautiful, and thrown up on their biker boots. She had only hoped they didn't recgonize her, she had her hair pulled back, and her faded olive green US ARMY sweater was a nice contrast to the white lace corset she had been wearing that night.

Although...she REALLY needed that book. Cripes. She let out a grunt of frustration, and walked to the front table, summoning up all of that MacGregor pride.

"I'd appreciate some help.. I'm looking for this." a folded slip of paper was politely held out, with the name of the book she had been hunting down, and she really hoped that her appearance wasn't all that familiar.

https://ift.tt/Fgab8Pu Tuned For Everything Norman We Don't Mess Around when it comes to things pertaining to the man.

No comments:

Post a Comment