Tuesday, June 29, 2021

Watching TWD and started to wonder about the horses..would a zombie horse attack and/or eat a human?-UNR

https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

tldr; a recent The Walking Dead social media post has me wondering about horses or other animal zombies and their natural diet/food preferences.

POSSIBLE SPOILER:

So Norman Reedus posted a photo filming for The Walking Dead with a horse in the background. My first thought was omg Darly on a horse with his bow, how cool would that be? But anyway, I believe (if I remember correctly) zombies have eaten horses at some point during the show, or at least attacked them using their teeth. I then got to thinking and tried to research “would a zombie horse eat a human” which took me to a link about TWD and how the horses in the show haven’t been seen turning to a zombie horse (at least I haven’t noticed).

Anyway, regardless of TWD’s opinions on this, do you think a zombie horse would try to eat a human? Does it depend on an animals natural carnivore, herbivore or omnivore diet? Does that not apply in whatever official standards there are on a zombie situation?

https://ift.tt/2Szr6TW Tuned For Everything Norman We Don't Mess Around when it comes to things pertaining to the man.

No comments:

Post a Comment