Sunday, October 25, 2020

I regret that I bought Death Stranding for my SO-UNR

https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

So I bought this hyped, cool looking game with Norman Reedus (used to be my favorite actor) for my SO as a gift for his new gaming rig (THIS. IS. WHERE. OUR. MONEY. GOES). I didn't read or watched gameplays, I just bought it.

And this fucking game has a baby as a one of the main character which you always carry with yourself in strange thermos look a like thing which helps you indicate deadly ghosts. Baby cries, there is strange videos of you going down a pipe (which looks like birth for me) and seeing baby at the end of it. Its fucking gross. There is even baby lullabies and loads of baby screaming. It goes through my ears and I gag every time when I see that THING in a thermos looking at you with his big eyes.

Main character even had ability to cremate that THING but he didn't want to, because its alive and still breathing. Ok I regret buying this game which looked cool (and is, actually cool, except babies) with my own money for my BF who actually quite enjoys it (except babies)

https://ift.tt/2HyPYpb Tuned For Everything Norman We Don't Mess Around when it comes to things pertaining to the man.

No comments:

Post a Comment