Wednesday, October 7, 2020

Fiance left for famous actor-UNR

https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

So I (m/38) have been with my fiance (f/30) for 4 years. We've had some problems but nothing really out of the ordinary. She has OCD and it gets quite bad sometimes but we make it through. But anyway last week she started talking to someone online. 3 days ago I found out about it. When I did I confronted her and asked her who it was and she tells me it is none other than everyones favorite Walking Dead actor Norman Reedus. She tells me she was talking to him in 2016 before we got together and at that time he was talking to her about marriage. So she said that he found her on tumblr last week and it just picked up where it left off. And now I and my two kids(her step kids) are out the most important woman in our lives. I don't know if it's really Norman Reedus. But everything on her computer that I saw was BigBaldHead his production company and twitter/instagram/tumblr and the name in the Google Hangouts chat was BigB. So I'm just here to find a way to get through to her or get over her. Because how can any simple man like me compare to what a multi millionaire could give her? Thanks in advance for any help

Tl;dr fiance left me because of online relationship with Norman Reedus. What do I do?

https://ift.tt/36FmX5y Tuned For Everything Norman We Don't Mess Around when it comes to things pertaining to the man.

No comments:

Post a Comment