Tuesday, June 9, 2020

Became lucid during a dream in which I noticed an oncoming tornado and....-UNR

https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

It was grey outside like it is outside my window right now and of course raining so I had to do a double take and look out my window because my brain was like wtf is happening?! I have two cats who are my babies in real life and during my dream my only concern was first to get my pets to safety two cats and a dog and secondly get myself and everyone else to safety. We were in a building of a medium size I’d say it was about 30-40 people and I was the first one to notice the tornado and what was horrifying was that I noticed it at a much smaller size originally at a great distance and as I was observing it it kept swelling in size and the bigger it got the darker it got outside also. So the funny part of the story is that about 5 minutes before it hit our building a few of the guys were like “I need to take a quick smoke break” (in my mind I was like what are you freakin crazy?!) and right after they said that the main front door swung open and it was Norman Reedus from The Walking Dead and we looked at eachother and I said “Daryl you made it!”. A few minutes after that the tornado hit and I felt everything and I was extremely scared of course as the wind gusted violently and threw us all about, no one died though and while in my still in the vortex with everyone else, I woke up. That was my experience.

https://ift.tt/2UrflNe Tuned For Everything Norman We Don't Mess Around when it comes to things pertaining to the man.

No comments:

Post a Comment