Friday, March 29, 2019

Hopes for Season 10-UNR

https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

So since season 7 for me personally TWD hadnt been at the level I expect from a show that used to be my favourite. I enhoyed moments but overall it seemed more like a burden to watch the show sometimes. Season 9 has been good and ive enjoyed it overall. However after the last episode I am fully back invested in this show, I am optimistic that this trend will continue into the next episode with what has been said by Norman Reedus. So in saying that these are my hopes for Season 10.

  1. Return of Maggie and Rick. I feel like since RIcks departure from the show there has been a lack of characters that you are rooting for. Obviously you are rooting for the group but as individuals ive been rooting for Daryl and Carol. I have not been rooting for Michonne because of how she feels about Alexandria helping the other communities. This obviously changed in the 2 last episodes but my argument stands. With the return of Maggie and Rick you would immediately bring back 2 characters you would immediately root for. Rick can have his arm cut off like in the comics, he has clearly been through stuff since he was evaced out in the 6ish years since then. The return of these 2 might also bring hope to the communities which is clearly needed right now for them. Obviously tales have been told about the hero Rick as Ezekeiel mentioned him in his speech at the opening of the fair. I don't know anyone who wants this movie with Rick so just bring him back. I know Andy Lincoln has said he left to be with his family and i believe that but hes doing this movie so just cancel it.
  2. DO NOT HOLD BACK. The pike scene proved they can be ballsy and nail it, so just don't take the safe route.
  3. Make us care again.

These are just my own thoughts let me know what you think could be done.

https://ift.tt/2Ov7Kc6 Tuned For Everything Norman We Don't Mess Around when it comes to things pertaining to the man.

No comments:

Post a Comment