Monday, April 16, 2018

Why I left the ruse cruise (Kojima Ruse theorists)-UNR

https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

So there was this theorist (which everyone seems to hate here, which I understand now) who was talking with us over http://pilgrim.io/portal

All of a sudden he/she started making random shit and I knew, something must be wrong with him/her... he/she made up bullshit that Norman Reedus plays a trans woman and Sam basically becomes trans The Boss (shitty theory I must say but I was very civil...) I told him/her "hopefully just a model swap.. The Boss is a female... if Kojima pulls such shit with her im done." Because that's my own opinion and im entitled to it just like he/she is but not, he/she called me transphobic and lots of shit just for disagreeing.

It's not about trans-phobia, its more about, say that character was trans woman (originally) and then reconnected as a normal female, that would still piss me off! its nothing about being trans-phobic, but he/she got triggered all of a sudden.

Then he/she got mad and started posting pictures of herself with some Low Roar members and bragging about talking with them, THEREFORE she is right (I also figured she's a trans woman, an angry one, which explains her behavior when I disagreed over her trans boss idea, too, which really doesn't make sense for a lot of reasons, aside from a model swap to confuse people). Also it was totally fine for her to make an anti-islamic insult and call me a white CIS gendered person (which I'm not) and kept whining about Trump (really, how is this DS related?)...

She even posts nudes of herself and when someone called out for it she says she's happy she's a slut! later those people somehow got banned or something too, which means she made up that chat or something at least... pretty pathetic.

I think I will finally reside against the ruse which I was a complete believer in for a long time now... but this shit was too much and got out of hand, one makes a theory but doesn't use it for their own benefit like this in a pathetic way. We can all agree on one thing a person over there said: FIB The Angry (I Hate Society and anyone who disagrees with my trans fiction and sluttyness) Trans.

https://ift.tt/2JRj27O Tuned For Everything Norman We Don't Mess Around when it comes to things pertaining to the man.

No comments:

Post a Comment