Sunday, January 21, 2018

My [27F] boyfriend [30M] doesn't understand why I don't want his friend's [25M] girlfriend [24F] around. Help.-UNR

http://ift.tt/eA8V8J

I've been with Mike for 4 years now. We have an amazing relationship and I never felt bothered by anything in it, not even silly arguments that are more than common between a couple.

Mike has a best friend named Theo. Theo is a cute guy who never seems to settle down, but not in a womanizer way, more like, he hasn't found the one. Well, hadn't found the one. In comes Clover, who Theo met a year ago. Clover is a very beautiful and intelligent woman, I'll give her that. She also has very strong opinions and is a feminist. Don't get me wrong, I support feminism but I don't call myself one mainly because most of my friends are guys and they get such bad rep among them. I just don't want them to see me as the boring one of the group.

Anyway, Clover and I do get along well. But last weekend we were watching a Norman Reedus film and he's my biggest crush in the world. Mike knows this, of course, and teases me about it. Turns out Clover also has a crush on Norman. We were all together, Theo included, and I commented how disappointed I was that Norman was dating Diane Krueger because she's a cheating liar who dropped a 10 year marriage just to be with him. Clover went on to say that she actually liked Diane and that she thought Norman and her made a nice pair. I then explained my point of view. I just think cheaters are disgusting. Clover then said: "You're just mad she's f*cking him".

Theo laughed and even Mike snorted but I ws upset. That is not the reason! I clearly said I think Norman needs someone to help him and Diane does not fit the role. I played along and pretended to be fine but after they left, I told Mike how bothered I was. He told me she was just kidding. Well, I dropped it, but today he invited them over again to watch a movie later and I'm upset. I told him I don't want that woman here because she made fun of me and he's not getting it. I told him I won't be here if she comes.

We can't seem to come to a compromise. What should we do here? I don't think I'm wrong for being offended. Please any advice will do.Mike doesn't seem to understand he should be on my side and it's hurting.


tl;dr: The girlfriend of my boyfriend's friend mocked me and he won't take my side.

http://ift.tt/2DWaDxv Tuned For Everything Norman We Don't Mess Around when it comes to things pertaining to the man.

No comments:

Post a Comment