Thursday, January 18, 2018

I have some fresh past for you guys.-UNR

http://ift.tt/eA8V8J

I came up with this pasta while I was destroying ea games in a burning dumpster. I give you all my blessing to spread this pasta with the fellow gamermen of reddit. Thank you.

How bout you actually fucking pay the man money instead of your “respect”, huh? The man needs real money not your shill dollars to make his new game with Norman Reedus and that baby. Do you want to pay $50 for a skin for Norman ? No? I didn’t fucking think so. You shills are all the same. “Press f to pay le respects” “fallout 4 was a good game” “call of duty is a must have for any SERIOUS gamer”.

Sickening, that’s the only word that comes to mind. I spend my hard earned money supporting real developers like CDPR and small indie devs while you guys just piss all over the hobby I came to when I had nothing else. You guys are worse than cancer, I’m serious. No wonder we’re getting call of shit 49 and battlefield: Vietnam 34 this year. Because you guys supported the siege on gaming. I’m done, just done.

Fucking shills.

http://ift.tt/2DrtlzO Tuned For Everything Norman We Don't Mess Around when it comes to things pertaining to the man.

No comments:

Post a Comment