Saturday, February 24, 2024

Sooo who else?-UNR

https://ift.tt/GatSkyh

Sooo who else thinks TWD: Daryl Dixon is pretty lame?? I've seen the first 4 or 5 episodes and the whole time I'm watching it I'm just bored and annoyed. It's nothing like the walking dead universe, it's like they made a cheap French zombie ripoff series and then just dropped Norman Reedus into it and said it's in TWD universe. For 1: they speak wayyyy to much French in it, like I get it's placed in France but it's an American show so wtf?? And 2: it's no where near as exciting and attention grabbing like TWD I can't even remember any of the characters names after 5 episodes, it's just boring!! I'm so disappointed in it, I thought it was gunna be a badass series about Daryl fuckin up walkers in Europe but all he's doing is helping this lady and her special kid that I have no idea yet why he's so important?? Does anyone else feel this way? Or do I need to really pay attention to it and it gets better? 🤔

https://ift.tt/GXjIuU7 Tuned For Everything Norman We Don't Mess Around when it comes to things pertaining to the man.

No comments:

Post a Comment