Wednesday, May 25, 2022

Personal casting choice?-UNR

https://ift.tt/RTmEdWZ

So obviously there are a lot of Marvel properties announced and waiting to come out and there being some severe anticipation for any casting rumours.

I’m interested to see who people want to see in a Marvel movie or TV show. Which actor / actress would you love to see? You may or may not have a specific role in mind for them but just someone you love and would like to see in something Marvel no matter how small the cameo.

I used to really was John Krasinski as Mr Fantastic, but with that introduction in Doctor Strange and the Multiverse of Madness I hope he is in the Fantastic 4 adaptation but would totally understand if he wasn’t.

Now I’d love to see Lance Reddick in Marvel, his calm demeanour and voice would suit any cosmic being, personally I’d think he’d make an excellent Living Tribunal or even a voice actor for Galactus.

Or I’d love to see Norman Reedus as Ghost Rider

(Tagged spoiler in case people haven’t seen Doctor Strange 2)

https://ift.tt/N5VBjkc Tuned For Everything Norman We Don't Mess Around when it comes to things pertaining to the man.

No comments:

Post a Comment