Friday, January 4, 2019

Switched over from my Xbox just to play this game.-UNR

https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

For me there is no way this game can disappoint me or not lead up to my expectations.

Hideo Kojima has to be my favorite game maker right now. I love how weird and surreal his games are and now he can finally make his own game with no restrictions and we have all pretty much seen he's gone full weird. He reminds alot of David Lynch, which is one of my favorite directors.

Guillermo del Toro the Oscar winning director is involved with this game too. I assume he helped design the monsters and helped with directing. I loved all his past movies especially his monster designs. He is also really into all things horror which will definitely fit this game. Pans Labyrinth has to be my favorite movie when I was younger.

The cast is just amazing. Mads Mikkelsen has to be my favorite actor personally and is just amazing in every role he gets. Troy Baker has been great in every video game he's gotten and he seems like a really cool guy. Troy is just somebody you want in your game. Norman Reedus seems like an amazing guy and from what everybody has said he's doing a great job and I know he will no disappoint in his role.

The graphics look amazing. From all the trailers they seem realistic to what we can play and if there is a downgrade it will be minor. The open world seems really cool and beautiful with that waterfall and vast grassy plains. There also seems to be a lot of variation in the scenery with that more orangy part. Open world just looks beautiful.

The gameplay seems really interesting. It seems you're going to be transporting goods across the open world alot. That's perfectly fine and sounds amazing just walking through the world, looking around the scenery, hearing what will probably be an amazing soundtrack, and will be very relaxing. But the gameplay can definitely get intense with those monsters and trying to sneak past them. I can't think of anything scarier than traveling through the world and suddenly you get ambushed.

With all of this stuff combined I really cant think of a way this game can be bad or disappointing to me. I will definitely be preordering it and not looking at any reviews until I beat the game.

http://bit.ly/2CPduJy Tuned For Everything Norman We Don't Mess Around when it comes to things pertaining to the man.

No comments:

Post a Comment