Friday, November 23, 2018

My Prediction about Trailer on December 6-UNR

https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

Hi people,

I've laid out my predictions before here, but I've never really explained them further. Here's what I think we're going to get on December 6th:

  1. A final story trailer
  2. The characters are going to be Mads Mikkelsen, Norman Reedus and Guillermo Del Toro together in a scene
  3. The background song we will get will be by Low Roar again, and the title is "Give me an Answer"

Explanation: Kojima often posts tweets of his trailers months beforehand (such as the one shown here). The one shown is for trailer 3, and Kojima similarly released one similar image a few months back (I couldn't find it, if somebody could that would be excellent). This image had toys of Mads, Norman and Guillermo.

In the E3 2018 trailer, Lindsey Wagner's necklace turned out to have a hidden message on it in code; once deciphered, it read "Give me an Answer" by Low Roar. Let me know what you think!

Kojima often posts pictures of his trailers in the form of toys months before it is released.

https://ift.tt/2QdrunV Tuned For Everything Norman We Don't Mess Around when it comes to things pertaining to the man.

No comments:

Post a Comment