Thursday, June 15, 2017

What's the WD connecting with Sean Patrick Flanery?-UNR

http://ift.tt/eA8V8J

This morning I was trying to recover from being traumatized by Negan nightmares (I am half way through season 7) so I ended up in the rabbit hole of various funny WDCon hijinx, most involving Andrew Lincoln and/or Norman Reedus.

I noticed Sean Patrick Flanery in a lot of the clips - I know they did Boondock Saints together and are supposedly besties, but is it common for SPF to go to walker conventions just for the hell of it?

I had the wonderful opportunity to meet SPF in a few charity events, even one where NR was "maybe" going to come support him (alas, he did not), but if I had known he was going to all these events I would have asked him for some best-of moments.

Or, is he scheduled to - at some point - make an appearance in WD? Or is this all pre-boondock sequel stuff?

Thanks all. For anyone interested, SPF is very nice and is some kind of extremely talented jiu jitsu expert, and is an amazing racecar driver.

http://ift.tt/2t7mjrj Tuned For Everything Norman We Don't Mess Around when it comes to things pertaining to the man.

No comments:

Post a Comment