Monday, August 7, 2017

[THEORY] Kojima, The Man Who Sold The World-UNR

http://ift.tt/eA8V8J

Important: just keep reading if you like conspiracy theories and have already finished MGSV.

First of all, this is my first post in this subreddit. I'm also not a native English speaker, so please excuse my mistakes. :)

I'm a huge fan of the Metal Gear franchise. I've played the first MGS as a 12-year old and was blown away by the sheer awesomeness of the game, albeit I didn't understand much of the story in the first run. Since then I became a huge fan and played the other MGS games as well.

And I have been playing MGSV for a few months now. I have finished all 50 missions, and I felt it, like you all did: that phantom pain. That feeling of emptiness, of missing parts and links.

In my opinion, knowing the mind of Kojima, a guy who loves big conspiracy theories and breaking the 4th wall, was all intended. All staged. The whole Konami fuzz was purposely staged to give the Phantom Pain effect ultimate legitimacy. Kojima wants us to believe the game is over and was left unfinished!

Kojima left Konami in a motorcycle, to disappear and create Outer Heaven, away from the sights of everyone. Or should I say, the REAL Metal Gear Solid 5. Metal Gear Solid V is just V for Venom, not the Roman five. It's all about Venom Snake, the Truth, and the Phantom Pain.

He's got full control of development now, and I think the man is going to betray everyone's expectation once again, right in the face with a huge 4th wall break, creating a real life parallel of what Big Boss did with us in MGSV.

Death Stranding is a cover-up game to the real thing, just like Big Shell was a cover-up for Arsenal Gear. This game and its trailers make no sense at all (oily beaches, tribal symbolism, naked Norman Reedus, what the hell? The list speaks for itself) and could have just been randomly produced with the FOX engine.

Some of you may think this is absurd, but you can't deny that at least Kojima set up all the right conditions for this to be possible. And you also can't deny that this man is capable of doing crazy things.

tl;dr Kojima is an evil genius and is playing us like a fiddle.

http://ift.tt/2wmDHKd Tuned For Everything Norman We Don't Mess Around when it comes to things pertaining to the man.

No comments:

Post a Comment