Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Death Stranding - The biggest lie ever told in the industry.-UNR

http://ift.tt/eA8V8J

What would you say if I told you that Metal Gear Solid is alive and well, and still in Kojima's hands?

You'd probably call me an Idiot. Insane. Crazy.

The media has told us all that Konami and Kojima have split up.

While Kojima Productions isn't in the hands of Konami anymore (Or they still possibly are..), that doesn't mean MGS is dead.

I'd like to direct you over to my subreddit, not to steal users, but because it's an archive of various knowledge I've obtained during my time on this "Ruse Cruise." Pages upon pages.

/r/TheLaLiLuLeLo

There's a lot of information to be had, but I'll try to break down my credibility and information nice and short.

I've met with Ryan of Low Roar.

I've spoken with Joshua Boggs, a fellow game developer and BFF of Kojima.

I've gotten vague hints from Lori Alan and Donna Burke.

I have multiple retweets from Kojima himself, and send him my theories daily, so he knows exactly who I am.

I can tell you that Metal Gear Solid isn't dead, it's simply hiding like the epitome of the stealth genre should be.

But most people won't believe me, because going against the official narrative isn't welcomed by many.

Here's what I know about Death Stranding:

  • Norman Reedus is playing the role of Jack. This was even his name in PT.

  • Mads Mikkelsen is playing the role of Spirit Medium Soldier, The Sorrow.

  • Del Toro is a member of Bridges, which operates out of the Pentagon. Suspected to be a Philosopher organization.

  • The Baby/Doll is Norman Reedus. The Dolls purpose is to connect Reedus to the Baby in the womb.

  • The original plan for MGS5 was a game featuring the Boss and the formation of the Cobra Unit in WW2.

  • Ludens is covered in exclamation marks. Her footprints, her helmet's cheek, her armor. Even the fin at the top creates a hovering Exclamation Mark akin to the Alert symbol when viewed from the front.

  • Ludens armor also resembles The Boss' white sneaking suit.

  • Ludens is also seen guarding the Hallway, like Lisa is in PT.

  • PT is actually essentially "Guy Savage II". It's a PTSD nightmare caused over the guilt of killing The Boss in 1964. 204863 (24/8/63) was the original date of Snake Eater before it was shifted to 64 to include Kennedy's Assassination.

  • Lisa is The Boss, depicted as YΕ«rei. Norman is Jack.

  • The first appearance of "204863" is 2048-Zulu in "Between Two Women", a tape between Strangelove and The Boss AI in Peace Walker. It's also found in MGSV, confirming that PT is linked to MGS.

  • PT was also first presented in a MGSV presentation called -VISIBLE- back in 2014 at Tokyo Game Show. Before the presentation starts, you can see "V HIDEO KOJIMA GAME", confirming that PT is a part of the MGSV franchise. The song 204863 plays, which is then found in MGSV:TPP.

Feel free to ask any questions, I'd be happy to answer them the best of my ability.

http://ift.tt/2vGINAC Tuned For Everything Norman We Don't Mess Around when it comes to things pertaining to the man.

No comments:

Post a Comment