Wednesday, November 30, 2016

[POTENTIAL SPOILERS] The opening credits and what the images symbolise.-UNR

http://ift.tt/eA8V8J

Watching the opening credits of every season and finding out what they symbolise as the season evolves has been something I enjoy doing. I decided that I'd post it on here and, if people like, I could do one for every season - premiere and finale - but this one is done for the latest episode so there's, like, one spoiler for this episode and two minor comic spoilers that most are probably aware of. I don't know how to do the spoiler tag thing as I'm on phone so I'll just forewarn you. Negan and Eugene are the comic spoilers and Tara's is this episode's spoiler.

Feel free to discuss and let me know what you think. :)

Andrew Lincoln's (Rick) is of the machete that he promised he would kill Garret with - and followed through with and the revolver is he's go to gun. I suppose it symbolises that he goes through with his promises?

Norman Reedus' (Daryl) is of his vest and motorcycle - which is now Dwight's.

Lauren Cohan's (Maggie) is a picture burning which symbolises the scene in which she told Glenn to burn any pictures he had of her as they'd never be separated again.

Chandler Riggs' (Carl) is hard to say. I mean, it looks like a house which could represent the "meme" that he is always told to stay in his house - such as one of the previous seasons. And the "away with you" probably symbolises that he is no longer staying in the house as well as it looking slightly decayed?

I genuinely am not sure with Danai Gurira's (Michonne). I mean, it looks like a guy is hanging himself or has hanged himself? I don't even know what settlement that is supposed to represent.

Melissa McBride's (Carol) kinda symbolises her brutality possibly what with the knuckles and knife? She did help people escape from Terminus after all with a big explosion.

Lennie James' (Morgan) possibly symbolises his long ass trip from wherever he originally came from - genuinely can't remember - to find Rick.

Sonequa Martin-Green's (Sascha) is another ambiguous one that I am not sure about.

Now, Alanna Masterson's (Tara) makes more sense after seeing the latest episode. It's a boat - potentially a larder? Don't see how it's important but, I believe it is a larder.

Josh McDermitt's (Eugene) is a machine of sorts. I'm on phone and don't know how to cover up the spoilers so here are some comic spoilers, he manufactures ammo for his group.

I don't know what Christian Serratos' (Rosita) could possibly be. It's a broken window. Could potentially be because of the death at the start of the season but I'd need to go back and check before it took place to see if it's the same.

Jeffrey Dean Morgan's (Negan) is clearly Lucille in the foreground and the iron which symbolises what he does to saviours that need to be taught a lesson or something such as Dwight.

http://ift.tt/2gwaTqD Tuned For Everything Norman We Don't Mess Around when it comes to things pertaining to the man.

No comments:

Post a Comment