Friday, April 1, 2022

The moment when Daryl took the mantle and became a main character of The Walking Dead-UNR

https://ift.tt/zUyA1eM

The Walking Dead finished filming few days ago and there is something I wanna bring up. As we all know, Rick Grimes acted by Andrew Lincoln, left the show few seasons ago. And even tho I think it was refreshing to the show and he deserved a break, there was a question. Who is the main character now?

We don’t need to necessary have a single main character in a show, but we usually automatically define one. And it seemed like the show really tried to sell Daryl as a main character. But I never really saw it, he is a fan favourite and a good character, but he as a main character? Meh.

But then, 10x11, The Morning Star arrived. And there is a scene what is probably one of my favourites in a whole serie, yet being so simple. When Daryl walks into battle. When I watched it, I just felt emotional and it solified him as a main face of this TV show.

He is not like Rick, who is a confident leader and he doesn’t need to be. He is just a guy, who goes on from one fight to another and escpecially in this scene, I can sense how heavy he feels. But he is like ”one more fight”.

And in general, I wanna thank Norman Reedus being so dedicated to this serie. And also Melissa McBride, he is wonderfully written character and every season they give him more storyline to work with.

https://ift.tt/LADb5aZ Tuned For Everything Norman We Don't Mess Around when it comes to things pertaining to the man.

No comments:

Post a Comment