Thursday, June 6, 2024

If There Was a Rumor of a Possible Red Dead Redemption Series, who would you cast?-UNR

https://ift.tt/40E9cvH

1) Roger Clark (Voice Actor of Arthur Morgan) as Arthur Morgan - Personally I find him to look a lot like his personal character, and with maybe a small weight transformation he would do perfect.

2) Norman Reedus as John Marston - Looks a lot like him, only concern would be matching John’s voice.

3) Dutch - Josh Brolin - I think Brolin looks just like him in some pictures

4) Tony Dalton as Reverend Swanson - Near lookalikes to me

5) Peter Bolmquist (voice actor) as Micah Bell - just makes sense to me

6) Curzon DoBell (voice actor) as Hosea Matthews - looks just like his character so it makes perfect sense

7) Alex McKenna (voice actor) as Sadie Adler - Looks enough like her and would make sense

8) Michael Greyeyes as Charles Smith - looks very alike to Charles

These were just some that I personally thought would be spot on. Of course I’m missing some crucial characters such as Josiah, Bill, Lenny, etc. But i’m sure they’re a lot of actors that could pull them off. Let me know your thoughts and your personal casts!

https://ift.tt/plcaQ9b Tuned For Everything Norman We Don't Mess Around when it comes to things pertaining to the man.

No comments:

Post a Comment