Thursday, June 6, 2024

Do you think Matt will become a larger part of the MCU if Born Again does well?-UNR

https://ift.tt/dqNMTiE

Forgive me if this conversation has been beat to death, but with the new Loungefly collection, my husband picked my brain with a really good question: Will Daredevil be an important piece of the MCU? Cautiously, I think Born Again is going to be good, and with so many "street level" stories coming out lately, (DD:BA, Moon Knight, Ms. Marvel, FATWS, Captain America: Brave New World, Echo, etc.) it makes me wonder if he'll join a team in the future, or if they'll bring back the Defenders as a team.

I definitely think that bringing back the Defenders as a team is a possibility, as they added Echo under "The Defenders" on D+, I feel as if this may be a tease for what's to come.

I also would really like if he joined the Midnight Sons. I'd love a lineup of Dr. Strange, Daredevil, Moon Knight, Blade and Ghost Rider (with Norman Reedus). I feel like they could make a TV show out of that and it would work, I feel like it'd be too much for a movie unless they broke it into parts.

https://ift.tt/oAgabeu Tuned For Everything Norman We Don't Mess Around when it comes to things pertaining to the man.

No comments:

Post a Comment