I've been enjoying my time with Norman Reedus and his amazing fetus. The baby has an oddly "human" feature to it. It reminds me of my cat. Colors are a huge theme, blue, red, orange, black. I love the music so much, a bit disappointed that you can't play it while walking but I understand why. Your time spent alone with Sam and BB28 are made special. Like I said, one of my favorite games is Shadow of the Colossus, and Argo, no matter how many times I see him die, I'm always broken. No language is spoken between us, but I worry. I also love the actions that Sam does and the little comments he says. I like the combat, realistic and simple, but not overpowering.
So at the end of chapter 2 or beginning of chapter 3 is a boss fight that reminded me of, you guessed it, Shadow of the Colossus. Not the climbing part lol, but the environment.
So far I'm enjoying the lonely part of it. Mainly because you aren't ever really alone. Good job casting your ropes, guys! I'm nervous about being online for too long but am happy to see signs pop up when I am.
I am having some graphical issues, like things bot loading in time, or a split second before I drive into them, but I expect it to be fixed fairly quickly.
No comments:
Post a Comment