Friday, November 8, 2019

So. Now that Amazon Courier Simulator 2019 is out, how is everyone enjoying the game?-UNR

https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

I gotta admit, this game has been... Wow man, it fluctuates

Either i'm out in the wilderness, humming to myself whatever tune is playing or listening to a podcast and slowly coming to terms with the idea that maybe Courier type games are my thing aftet all

Or i'm creeping through graveyards filled with lovecraftian horrors trying to see where the odranek is pointing amidst the massive, spine breaking load i've been trying to balance, mourning the forced abandonment of my reverse trike (please god tell me I can get that back without having to go through BT rock hell)

It's a very interesting game and this slow boil has me hooked... I'm loving it

That said, i'm on Normal difficulty and... It's surprisingly easy...

I mean, I managed to fight off 5 or 6 MULES without much difficulty, and even when I got caught by BTs through the aforementioned rock hell I just waded out of their hell puddle while occasionally gently pushing away the souls of the damned like they were clingy children

I dunno, maybe i'll bump up the difficulty

Overall though, I absolutely adore the atmosphere of this game and Norman Reedus's antics in the private room are unexpectedly hilarious to me

https://ift.tt/2Nvlcy3 Tuned For Everything Norman We Don't Mess Around when it comes to things pertaining to the man.

No comments:

Post a Comment