Thursday, November 7, 2019

I feel like Norman Reedus-UNR

https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

In the worst possible way. I've been watching a lot of coverage regarding the video game "Death Stranding." In this game you have to carry a heavy load of gear across difficult terrain. I'm relating to this characters struggle of added weight/ added stress on their body/ lack of balance, a life of poor impulse control has lead me to almost be doing a video game mechanic every time I go to walk in a park. I can't socialize with my hashing friends without feeling like I'm gonna die, feel like I might tear my knee again, or even not hurt for 3 days after. I don't want this life, but I've convinced myself that eating healthy is more of a challenge than the life I've trapped myself in. I don't mean to be a downer, I will start weighing everything again, does anyone have any long term tips?

https://ift.tt/2Cr7BRX Tuned For Everything Norman We Don't Mess Around when it comes to things pertaining to the man.

No comments:

Post a Comment