Monday, November 11, 2019

Hideo Kojima has done something so wonderful with Death Stranding. I absolutely love it.-UNR

https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

I know a lot of people are talking about how much they love this game, and I am no different. This game has made me genuinely feel connected with the other players. I see parcels left in postboxes and take the ones that on my way to where I'm going, and drop parcels that need to go back the way I came for some one to complete.

The fact that you can instantly give someone thanks for a ladder they placed, or a rope they hung over a cliff, is fantastic. Things like that promote the idea of, planning for the next guy. Sure I may have made it up that hill that no problem, but I had a light load. I should lay a rope down just in case someone else comes this way with a heavier load. Small things like that make this game so much more.

That story is gripping and engaging. It's weird and wild and doesn't make a whole lot of sense at first, but I love every minute of trying piece it together. I think Norman Reedus killed this role and Mads as well.

The BT encounters are terrifying and aren't common enough to be annoying but just frequent enough to keep the player on their toes.

I'm only about 10 hours in and have barely scratched the surface of this game. If it wasn't for the work week I would dedicate so much time to this game, and contribute to any and all player structures.

Tomorrow is in our hands.

https://ift.tt/2ruI9IR Tuned For Everything Norman We Don't Mess Around when it comes to things pertaining to the man.

No comments:

Post a Comment