Friday, April 5, 2019

Unscrambling words in DS's trailer led me to this!-UNR

https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

I found something interesting tonight and I thought of sharing it with you guys !

​

So, in all the trailers so far from DS, words appear, either '' A Kojima Game '' or '' Norman Reedus In ''. Thing is, when you watch these words, some letters have strands coming down from them. Goo-Like strands. I was looking at them and then I just told myself, why not write them down and see if this unscrambles a coherent sentence?

​

If words / sentences repeated themselves, I did not count them in again. For exemple, Look at the picture, from that picture you take ' e a t s t a n d i n g '. Since the Game's title is in every trailers, I only added the letters ONCE.

​

And adding them all up I got this interesting sentence '' True friendship comes when silence between two people is comfortable ''

​

It's just too perfect not be something, wouldn't you say?

​

Has this never came up anywhere online? I would be surprised if it wasn't the case

​

Thank you! have a nice day / evening!

https://i.redd.it/s9h2vm50ekq21.jpg

http://bit.ly/2YPjD1z Tuned For Everything Norman We Don't Mess Around when it comes to things pertaining to the man.

No comments:

Post a Comment