Friday, January 6, 2017

For anyone who has met any of TWD actors/actresses...-UNR

http://ift.tt/eA8V8J

I would love to hear your stories on what it was like meeting them. What were they like in person, and details on the conversations you had with them. So far, I've met Norman Reedus (Daryl), Chandler Riggs (Carl), Lennie James (Morgan), Scott Wilson (Hershel), and Sonequa-Martin Green (Sasha).

Norman Reedus: I was waiting for about close to 2 hours for the photo op lineups to start for Norman, and it was around the time the convention was about to close. I knew his lineup would be super long, so I wanted to make sure I was one of the first. When I finally went to meet him, we shook hands and I quickly asked him for a hug before we took the picture. We gladly gave me one in response, but we did it quick because he had to get everyone else. After I thank him for the opportunity, we shook hands again and he said "Yeah, pleasure." with a smile.

Chandler Riggs: He was a pretty mature and cool kid. I didn't really have anything to say to him, other than shaking hands, taking our picture and shake hands again as I left. I wanted to meet him, because I didn't want to regret it and looking back I'm glad I chose to.

Lennie James: He was the very first actor from the show I met, so I was more nervous than the ones I would meet in the future. When he asked me what my name was, I told him but than noticed his British accent. I had no idea he was British until I met him, when I pointed it out I told him 'your voice is so beautiful man' he laughed and said 'thank you'. Looking back it kinda feels embarrassing lol. I also got to hug him before I left.

Scott Wilson: When we both greeted each other, I almost couldn't hear him properly because his voice was pretty soft. I told him it was a pleasure meeting him, and that I wish he wasn't killed off. And before I left, I also gave him a hug (I can still feel his beard on my shoulder lol).

Sonequa-Martin Green: Out of all TWD actors, she was the one I actually got to have a longer conversation with, because when I met her it was at her autograph panel not the photo op area. I asked her who made her hair shorter in the show, to which she said herself (But it's probably not that hard to do, she just puts it in a bon I guess lol.) And I told her that when I first saw her introduced with Tyreese in Season 3, I thought she was his girlfriend not sister. We than took a selfie, we shook hands and than I thanked her and left.

EDIT: I forgot to mention. While I was waiting in line to meet Sonequa-Martin Green, Michael Cudlitz (Abraham) was right beside me, with his back turn greeting a fan. I wanted to say something to him, but I was worried about getting into trouble because I didn't pay to meet and greet him. It was painful, but I didn't want to risk being banned from ever going back to the convention lol.

If you've met any of the actors/actresses I would love to hear your stories and your experience meeting them was?

http://ift.tt/2iLAz6j Tuned For Everything Norman We Don't Mess Around when it comes to things pertaining to the man.

No comments:

Post a Comment