In 2005 Norman Reedus was involved in a car accident. He had surgery on his left eye and now has a partly metallic eye socket. I've always noticed how his eyes look different to each other, his left eye always seems ever so slightly more closed than his right. And sometimes when he blinks, his left closes slightly before his right. When I saw this trailer, the first thing I thought when I saw the baby in the vessel, it was Norman's character. And then the same thing with the doll, when the eye started flickering, then with the scarring on the stomach. In my opinion, the three of them are very closely linked. I believe all three have blue eyes also. I can't be sure of the baby with GDT though as I'm only watching on an iPad. Can anyone confirm?
No idea what this would mean. Perhaps a big difference in time scales between first and second trailers? Or more to do with the warping of time/time traveling theories, especially given Norman's character's quantum physics dog tags.
Sorry if it's already been pointed out. But thought it quite interesting
No comments:
Post a Comment