Friday, December 8, 2017

Theory on new Death Stranding Trailer (may be spoilers if SOMEHOW, I’m correct)-UNR

http://ift.tt/eA8V8J

So what I’m thinking, is that these “invisible beings” are denizens of a different/parallel dimension and can interact with, what I’m assuming to be, our dimension/reality (which may be far in the future). Because of this, they can’t be seen or harmed by humans in our dimension, but we’ve built technology (presumably created by this BRIDGES group) to sense their presence. The inky black water type substance that we see, is potentially some sort of gateway between the parallel dimension and ours, and ‘The Beings’ are able to pull people into the parallel dimension via the black water. What I suspect is that, when doing so, the human are turned into one of these ‘Beings’. Now whether or not these Beings are malevolent, I can’t quite be 100% sure of, BUT judging from the narration: “...a bang that will end us all” I think that ‘The Beings’ may be part of our apocalypse event that threatens humanity. I believe that the person we see on top of the truck, may be one of ‘The Beings’ but may be aiding the humans, hence why he has the same device to detect ‘The Beings.’

Now in regards to what we see with Norman Reedus’ character (who we FINALLY have a name for: Sam) I think what happens is that when the black water is rising, Reedus and the baby are transported to this parallel dimension with ‘The Beings’. I think too what we see with Reedus being naked underwater and having the baby in his throat, is potentially a representation of rebirth? I can’t quite be too sure about that though.

Please feel free to share theories and critique mine in the comments.

http://ift.tt/2iFkPAs Tuned For Everything Norman We Don't Mess Around when it comes to things pertaining to the man.

No comments:

Post a Comment