Friday, December 8, 2017

My death stranding theory based on the new trailer-UNR

http://ift.tt/eA8V8J

The invisible creature is part of some underwater world that the floating creatures can travel freely between. The reason I think this is because of all the aquatic life that is constantly around them and how the creatures that grabbed the injured man seemed to come of the ground. I think when the white light appeared Norman reedus character (Sam as hideo kojima called him in a tweet) was sent into the other world which I think explained his lack of clothing and then was sent back. I think the problems with the world or the " Big Bang" as it was referred to was when this underwater "dimension" leaked into the regular world. The only way to detect these underwater monsters that can exist in both worlds is with the wierd yellow clapping thing on their shoulders. It's a pretty crackpot theory but it's all I got

http://ift.tt/2AGxknP Tuned For Everything Norman We Don't Mess Around when it comes to things pertaining to the man.

No comments:

Post a Comment