Friday, December 8, 2017

An explanation of the trailers in chronological order (theory)-UNR

http://ift.tt/eA8V8J

I’ve decided to give my best explanation of the trailers and also assess them into chronological order. (I’ve taken some small inspiration from artickes I’ve seen) Here goes:

First, I want to clarify what is going on with the world (or at least my theory on it). At the beginning of the newest trailer we hear monologue of a bang that created everything. This is presumably (and pretty obviously) talking about the big bang. At the end of the trailer we hear that a second bang came. In my version, the second bang/explosion came. And that is what made the world all weird and messed up (at least in my theory. Kinda obvious tho). The world we see in the trailer is after the bang, and everything is distorted and weird. The bangs were caused by the 5 floating guys we see in both the first and third trailer. I can’t think of a good motive why other than they were bored one day and said “lets destroy everything why not”

Now that the world is kind of clear in my theory, lets put the trailers in order. If you just wanna see the order and don’t care about the evidence, here it is:

Second Trailer (game awards 2016): First in order Third Trailer (game awards 2017): Second in order First trailer (E3 2016): Third in order

Now for evidence:

The second trailer makes most sense in first because it is the first time we see the baby inside of an incubator. Guillermo Del Toro (who in my theory is an important figure in the company Bridges, as we see he works for them and has a badge of the company) is walking through a gross grey land filled with oil with the baby. He gets a little scared when he sees those army dudes. My theory is that Guillermo is delivering the baby, and that Mads Mikkelsen (I’ve no idea how you type his last name) is against him and wants to get the baby. Guillermo managed to get past Mads’ guys and delivers the baby which leads off into...

The third trailer, where we see that Sam (Norman Reedus) and the guys with him now have the baby. (We also see that they work for Bridges. They’re in Corpse Disposal Team 6) Guillermo had success delivering the baby, but they still got discobered by Mads (the hooded guy in the third trailer has uncanny similarities to Mads in the second trailer). The guys in Corpse Disposal Team 6 are die-for in the mission, as we see the guy carrying the baby quickly shoot the guy when he was getting carried away, and when we see that same guy getting infected (idk what else to call it) by the oil things, he is adamant to shoot himself, and even stab himself once he cant’t shoot himself. Anyway, before being infected, stabby guy throws the baby into the water (taking real good care of the baby) and Sam grabs it. This is where the connections to the first trailer come in. Sam takes the incubator and is then plunged into a weird reality sort of place. The connection starts once he is naked underwater. In the first trailer, we ser he is also naked but we se he has some sort of oil mark handprint looking things. We see him get this marks once underwater in third trailer (rewatch that water part. You can see the prints get stained on him.). After the whole water party, the baby is somehow put in him (don’t ask cause I’ve got no explanation for this) and next we see him, he is fully clothed, however we see the baby is no longer inside the incubator. He stands up, looks at the 5 gods, tears up, small big bang monologue, trailer end. This finally leads to..

First trailer, in which we see Sam nudy and covered in hand print stains we see him get in the third trailer. He sees the baby with an umbilical cord attached to him (though in my theory this is an illusion) and then he grabs it, cries, baby disappears, oil in his hands, oil prints on him, blah blah blah. Other then the stains he gets in trailer three, another major caveat that says this trailer is after three is we see his stomach, and he has clearly gotten some sort of C-section, obviously to get the baby out of him, which we see is put in him in trailer three. This trailer however is a lot of time after the third one, as we see Sam nude and with the baby not in him (or presumably not in him, due to his stitched stomach). We also see the 5 gods in this trailer.

TLDR: So that is pretty much my order of the trailers. A small summary is that the baby places the order, as we ser the baby in the incubator with Guillermo, then in the incubator with a guy working with Sam, then Sam has the incubator, then Sam gets pregnant with the baby, and then we see he has gotten some sort of C-section, meaning the baby was probably removed.

ORDER: Second Trailer -first Third Trailer -second First Trailer -third

I also know I didn’t really explain the world, what is going on with the baby or why this is happening, and it is because I’ve sincerely got no clue. I really just wanted to maybe explain the order to my theory.

Hope you enjoy my theory and maybe agree with me. Leave some of your ideas in the comments as well.

COUNTER POINTS TO MY THEORY: •While I am hellbent on the first trailer taking place after the third trailer, the second trailer could take place before or after the fact. Argument could be made that maybe there are multiple babies, or that maybe after the baby was taken out of Sam it was put back in the incubator and given to Guillermo (which makes no sense because if the baby was born why would they stick it back in an incubator). I still felt like maybe I had to include this though •While I do think my theory makes sense, I don’t know if if makes sense in the way I wrote it. I just kind of wrote it and published it.

http://ift.tt/2iJu6b1 Tuned For Everything Norman We Don't Mess Around when it comes to things pertaining to the man.

No comments:

Post a Comment