Thursday, July 6, 2017

[Show spoilers] Who is your favourite actor on the show?-UNR

http://ift.tt/eA8V8J

I finished the show two days ago (and started FTWD too) and I loved it! One of my favourite things just has to be the acting. Almost every actor in the show is amazing in my opinion, even some minor ones manage to shock me with how good they are e.g. John Carroll Lynch (Eastman) and Karl Makinen (Richard).

Mine has to be a serious tie between Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus. I seriously adore both these dudes and their passion for their work. I mean, they both managed to define their characters, I can't help, but imagine Andrew Lincoln when I think about Rick. Reading interviews and stuff about how Norman told the writers what Daryl would do in certain situations, how he would feel and seeing all his mannerisms and all that makes me really appreciate the dude. Hearing how Andrew sounds IRL and hearing him in the show is kinda shocking honestly, he does such a good job at immersing himself in the role. Oh, and don't get me started on their crying scenes. I have to give amazing props to Lincoln for acting in such a realistic manner - how he screamed during the Lori moment and how snot came out of his nose during the Negan thing in the Season 7 premiere.

P.S. Sorry for the double tag, first time posting in this sub.

http://ift.tt/2uu10kx Tuned For Everything Norman We Don't Mess Around when it comes to things pertaining to the man.

No comments:

Post a Comment