Sunday, July 2, 2017

I'm in the market for a next gen console. I'd absolutely love to get a Nintendo console but I feel I'd be missing out on WAY to much to only have that.-UNR

http://ift.tt/eA8V8J

The main way I communicate with my friends is by playing BF, Destiny, Titanfall. I can't do that if I get a Switch.

I've been waiting to play KH3 for far too long. I can't do that if I get a Switch.

My body is ready to experience Kojima Production's first independent game, Norman Reedus and the Case of the Funky Fetus. I can't do that if I get a Switch.

I can't even play the (soon to be) current Monster Hunter, freaking MONSTER HUNTER! You know, that game that's had its last, what, 6 games on Nintendo consoles but decide to jump to X1 and PS4 just as it got cozy?

What I'm trying to say is that I feel Nintendo no longer feels like it can compete in terms of game selection. The Wii and Wii U at least had some COD games, albeit... toned down, to say the least. It seems that the only times Nintendo has games available on PC/other consoles, they're considered ports instead of actual releases. Use to, Nintendo seemed like it was making a good attempt at competing while still being accesible with the likes of the Gamecube. But now, it seems like they just don't give a shit.

Why has this happened? Can you guys PLEASE prove me wrong on this?

http://ift.tt/2uxpc4G Tuned For Everything Norman We Don't Mess Around when it comes to things pertaining to the man.

No comments:

Post a Comment