Tuesday, June 13, 2017

[For Hire] 16/yrs experience, full-stack engineer out of Las Vegas, NV (Yes, I'll host our app release party!). WordPress, eCommerce, C#, Objective C, Java, PHP, MVC, ASP, SQL, VB.NET, JavaScript, HTML5, XHTML, XML, Eclipse, XCode, MySQL, SQL Server. wearefamous.com, duckpondfilms.com, tajddin.com-UNR

http://ift.tt/eA8V8J

Full-stack engineer and UI/UX designer with real-world experience delivering code that looks great and works well.

Most recently, I've been working with the LA based film studio, Duck Pond Films. I lead the design and development of custom WordPress themes & plugins for their various Film, TV & Commercial properties and brands as well as pitch decks and treatments (Rashida Jones: Flip and Rewind, Interviewing: Liv Tyler, Zachary Quinto, Norman Reedus, wearefamous.com, piecesofwalls.com). I also manage deployment and administration of infrastructure of 15+ industry sites via Amazon Web Services.

Before that I worked with ORE.FM to build a radio for the underground metal genre where fans can find local, non-mainstream music and underground metal bands can be discovered.

Enjion, another project for web/iOS/Android, has been likened to a modern version of Microsoft Access in the cloud. In short, it enables users to create business apps on the fly. You can drag and drop a user interface (UI), hook in and collect data, then automate based upon rules and criteria.

For development I'm using Git, Amazon Linux/EC2, MySQL/SQL Server/RDS, Apache/IIS, PHP/C#, Objective-C/Swift, Node.js, JavaScript/jQuery, CSS3, Phonegap/Cordova, Xcode and for design I'm using Photoshop, Balsamiq, Marvel app prototyping and pencil & paper.

My current schedule allots room for a new project and I thought to reach out to r/forhire.

Check out screenshots of a few of the other applications I've designed & built for various platforms (Web/iOS/Windows): tajddin.com

Feel free to PM, comment or drop me a line.

Cheers,

@tajddin

http://ift.tt/2sxlAlS Tuned For Everything Norman We Don't Mess Around when it comes to things pertaining to the man.

No comments:

Post a Comment